S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Biglietti Auguri Compleanno Diddl Da Colorare

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   vogue merry Index du Forum » News » News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palldarv

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 03:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Biglietti Auguri Compleanno Diddl Da Colorare Répondre en citant
Biglietti Auguri Compleanno Diddl Da Colorare
> http://tinyurl.com/ya58vk5o

Ok, now that we have all the details ready. so that we'll be able to insert the photo inside.. As last step let's draw a stiched line on the outline of the card. Let's adhere the patterned paper stripe in the center. I left the polaroid empty so that you can add the photo you prefer.. an x-acto knife,. with a polaroid camera and a sliding photo on. >> Hi giugizers and welcome to a new D.I.Y. I hope you liked this fun idea. to amaze the ones you love with an original card. and as usual I'll see you in my next one, ciao!. but only on the outline so that the photo will still slide out. and let's adhere it on the card.. Then let's apply some foam dots on the back of the camera. let's create the flag by adhering the white banner on the toothpick, like so.. then let's add a foam dot on the back of the flag. some patterned paper,. the polaroid camera and photo template that you can download for free on my blog,. a toothpick,. and if you haven't yet , what are you waiting for?. a cutting mat,. to make it clear that it can be pulled out.. I already included the photo of the birthday girl. together with the full supplies list. I think it's a fun idea. Et voilà, the card is done!. You will also need some Glossy Accents and a black gel pen.. and the link to my blogpost is in the infobox below. Today I thought I'd share with you a cute idea for a birthday card. Then let's cut the edge, like so.. and some foam dots.. just like this one.. a white folded card,. Now let's cut out all the details from the template that we previously printed on white cardstock.. 9f3baecc53
como abrir un winzip con contraseaolivia broadfield eyes wide open rarorder a dll with german keyboarddonde comprar telas africanas en madridcomo curar el parvovirus en cachorrosterraria does the guide respawn after wall of fleshrare baseball card found in mainestairway to heaven highway to hell rarway out west - mindcircus gabriel dresden mix zippycomprar smartphone motorola razr i xt890 desbloqueado

Dim 17 Déc - 03:44 (2017)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 03:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dim 17 Déc - 03:44 (2017)

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation